No matter where life takes you after graduation, our team is here to support you on your journey. You represent everything that has made the last 30 years possible and we hope you are proud to call Alexander College your home.
Alexander College aspires to remain in touch with its graduates, foster interaction between you and provide you with a range of benefits and services.
Stay connected and let us help and support you in the following ways:
- The Careers Office and Student Affairs Department, is always willing to assist graduates locate a suitable job and provide regular notifications for relevant to their field job vacancies.
- The Careers Office and Student Affairs Department can also help alumni who would like to offer full-time work placements to current students or recent graduates.
- We offer our alumni the opportunity to continue their studies at reduced tuition fees for our postgraduate degrees.
- Alexander College alumni remain in touch with each other while at the same time, we are able to inform you about the College’s news, events, reunions, activities and success stories.
Our alumni are a vital part of the Alexander College community. Your active involvement with us does not have to end once you graduate.
Make sure you stay connected with us and check out the new ‘Alexander College Alumni’ network by updating your contact details and email preferences. Feel free to also contact our Alumni Team at 70002592, or with an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All students and alumni of our College have the opportunity to arrange a personal meeting with the Career Officer to receive guidance and advice on the next steps in their career, both for employment issues and for postgraduate studies.
Take the opportunity to:
- make a personalized career plan
- write your CV and your cover letter
- learn some interview techniques and get prepared for a real interview through a “mock interview”
- write your personal statement in order to apply for a master
- find out funding opportunities for postgraduate studies
- explore several career opportunities: full time & part time jobs or internships
- take advantage of Erasmus + student and training programs