Step 1 – Applying For Admission
Applicants wishing to apply for admission should send copies of the following to the Office of Admissions by email (firstname.lastname@example.org
) and should forward a payment for the non-refundable application for admission fee to the College.
- Copy of completed Application for Admission Form.
- Copy of Secondary and Senior Secondary High School Graduation Certificates and Mark Sheets (with a minimum of 50% overall average mark at Senior Secondary). Postgraduate applicants do not need to have the minimum of 50% at Senior Secondary as long as they have a minimum of 40% overall average mark at their Bachelor Degree.
- Copy of Bachelor Degree Certificate and Mark Sheet (applicable only for postgraduate applicants e.g. MBA).
- Copy of Passport (only the page(s) that shows your photo, personal details and signature) valid for at least two years from the commencement of classes. All applicants must be at least 18 years of age at the time of commencement of classes.
As soon as the International Office receives the documents above and the application for admission fee and provided that the applicant satisfies the admission requirements, the International Office will send to the applicant a Certificate of Admission along with an Acceptance of Terms and Conditions of Study.
Step 2 – Sending the documents required for Visa Application
After the applicant receives the Certificate of Admission he/she should send the following via a courier service (e.g. DHL, FedEx) to the International Office:
- Attested copies of Secondary and Senior Secondary High School Graduation Certificates and Mark Sheets (with a minimum of 50% overall average mark at Senior Secondary). Postgraduate applicants do not need to have the minimum of 50% at Senior Secondary as long as they have a minimum of 40% overall average mark at their Bachelor Degree. If the student cannot attest the copies of his/her school documents he/she will need to send the attested original documents.
- Attested copies of the Bachelor Degree Certificate and Mark Sheet (applicable only for postgraduate applicants e.g. MBA). If the student cannot attest the copies of his/her academic documents he/she will need to send the attested original documents.
- Attested original Medical Examinations report issued no more than 4 months before the application deadline which proves that the student is free from Tuberculosis, Hepatitis B and C, Syphilis and HIV/AIDS. All original medical examination results must be attached. Medical examinations can only be done by a governmental medical center (e.g. government hospital). The contact details of the medical center that issued the report must be shown on the report.
- Attested original No-Criminal Record Certificate issued by the local police or Ministry of Home Affairs stating that the applicant has no criminal record. The Certificate must be issued no more than 6 months before the application deadline. In case there is a validity or expiry date written on it, the Certificate should be valid until the date classes commence.
- Attested original Bank Letter stating that the student’s sponsor has sufficient funds to finance the student’s stay and studies in Cyprus. The student’s name, sponsor’s name and their relationship should appear clearly on the letter. The sponsor can only be the father, mother or a first degree relative of the applicant. This must be issued no more than six (6) months before the application deadline. If neither the Passport nor the No-Criminal Record Certificate state the relationship between the student and the sponsor then a Certificate of Relationship or an Affidavit or other official document issued by the Police or other official authority stating the relationship between the student and the sponsor must accompany the bank letter. Please note, this document must also be fully attested. The contact details of the bank that issued the letter must be clearly shown on the letter.
- Attested original Bank Statement showing that the student’s sponsor maintains a balance of at least €7.000 or the equivalent amount in local currency. This statement must be issued no earlier than one month before the application deadline.
- One passport size photograph with the applicant’s name written on the back.
- Attested copy of Passport (only the page(s) that shows your photo, personal details and signature) valid for at least two years from the commencement of classes.
- Original completed and signed Acceptance of Terms and Conditions of Study form.
Attestation of documents and documents issued in a language other than English
Documents should be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the student’s home country and then by the Cyprus Embassy, Consulate or High Commission at the student’s home country. Additionally, the bank letter and bank statement needs to be attested by a notary public prior to the above attestations (please note: every page of the bank statement needs to be fully attested, not just the last page). Students from countries which have joined the Apostille Convention (for more information visit the website: www.hcch.net/en/instruments/conventions/specialised-sections/apostille), should get an Apostille certification of their documents (there is no need to visit the Cyprus Embassy, Consulate or High Commission). If any of the required documents are issued in a language other than English then an attested original English language official translation must be attached (the contact details of the translator must be shown). The translation must be attested in the same way as explained above.
As soon as the College receives all required documents above (correctly completed and attested), it will apply to the Cyprus Migration Department for the student’s visa. Have in mind that the above may need (depending on the country from which they are sent) 4 to 5 working days to arrive via a courier service.
Step 3 – Payment and Sending of Visa
All applications must transfer a minimum amount of 3000 euros in order for the application to be processed at the Migration Authorities, Once the student has been notified by the College that his/her visa has been issued the student should forward the remaining payment to the College. Once the payment is received by the College, the College sends to the student a copy of his/her paper visa.