“Writing means sharing. It’s part of the human condition to want to share things – thoughts, ideas, opinions” -Paulo Coelho.
Alexander College offers student support for further development of their writing skills. The staff will offer help on study skills, essay and report referencing and correct use of English grammar.
The sessions will be one-on-one and take place at the college premises. Students can email tutors to make an appointment. Each session will last maximum 30 minutes. Students can have as many sessions as they want during the semester.
Students are expected to receive help from the support centre in order to improve the quality of their academic work. Use of the support centre will not affect grades negatively.
The tutors forming the support centre are the following:
- Maria Pallecaros (email@example.com). For Graphic, Fashion, Interior.
- Alexandros Kyriakides (firstname.lastname@example.org). For Fine Art, Photography.
- Cleopatra Hadjikou (email@example.com). For Criminology and Business.
- Marios Andreou (firstname.lastname@example.org). For Law.
- Panayiotis Voulgaris (email@example.com). For MA Design.
Students are expected to make an appointment for each session. Manage sessions accordingly so that no delay or fail for assignment submission occurs.
Members of the centre will not produce the work a student should produce. They will only consider work already in process and written.